Antur Stiniog is a a downhill and freeride MTB centre that provides a fantastic opportunity for bikers in Snowdonia, North Wales. We’re talking flowy berms and perfect tabletops.
There are 7 trails to chose from:
- Y Du. This is a double black graded, super steep, super fast and flowy downhill run.
- Black Powder. Shares the top 50m section with the double black and then takes you down the other side of the hill.
- Bendy-G. A new addition to the trails at Antur Stiniog. Black Graded trail with lots of turns.
- Wild Cart. Red graded super fun downhill trail.
- Scrubadub. Red graded section which run straight into the Wild Cart trail. Lots of Jumps!
- Drafft. Red graded trail with similar features as the Wild Cart trail. This is slightly calmer than the Wild Cart trail through so great to practice and hone your skills for some of the more gnarly trails.
- Jympar. Another new addition to the trails here. It is a Blue Graded trail but that doesn’t mean it’s any less fun than any of the other trails at Antur Stiniog.
- 7 trails to chose from
- Bike hire. Nukeproof Bikes available to hire. Not cheap but you will need a full sus to make the most of a day here.
- Bike wash
- Pump Track